quarta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2013

Student's Card

Yeaaah, my student's card has arrived! Got it delivered by the mailman last monday. I was already expecting it, but unless you're too anxious about it, those things always surprises you when it finally arrives at your door.

Here's a picture of me holding it:


This is how I'm going to receive my scholarship money every month, from the 4th share on. The first 3 shares are going to be deposited in an account I was asked to provide here in Brasil about 1 month before the day I take off. (There are gonna be 12 shares, since it's a one-year scholarship, besides some extra money to help us cover other expenses)

I still have some things to straighten out regarding money, like getting a VTM card from some agency which gives the best discounts on rates to exchange currencies, or also checking if using a card from my account here would suit me well... so maybe this won't be the only post about money.

PS.: I know I broke the chain of posting everyday since I created the blog, but continuing to do that would just be insane. "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!" hahaha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário