segunda-feira, 11 de novembro de 2013

Can you hear me?

Hello, planet Earth!

Well, here it goes: the first post. So many things to talk about and so much to explain! Let me start off by introducing myself.

My name is Luís Filipe. You can call me Luís, or Filipe, maybe Louis, or even Phillip, or whatever suits you best! I'm a 20 year old student from Brasil (yes, with a S) and this blog was made for me to talk about what is gonna happen (or what's happening) in my life during my stay in Australia as an exchange student for the brazilian federal program "Ciência sem Fronteiras" ("Science without Borders").

I'm from Campos dos Goytacazes, an almost large city about 240km away from the capital city, Rio de Janeiro, which many of you may know. I study Control and Automation Engineering at IFF (Instituto Federal Fluminense) and in 2014 I'll be an exchange student at Monash University, member of the Group of 8, one of the best universities in Australia! How cool is that? :D

"What is your point with this blog?", you may ask.

I've never been much of a super organized person, but this time I want to do it different. I want to have a record of the things I am going to do during this year of 2014, which I strongly believe, is gonna be amazing for me! So I'm gonna try to update it now and then with pictures and maybe videos, telling my stories.


"Is it gonna be always in english? Why that?"

I don't know. I'm starting to write it in english because this moment of inspiration came with for it! But I can't say it's always gonna be this way. Maybe I'll miss my native language or have other moments of inspiration in portuguese and write a post in my language! Let's see how it goes ;p

I would also like to point out that I don't mean to write many post about all those parts of the process with tips and ideas, mainly because I've already seen many people do that! If I do post something, it will be done so to explain how it was for me. I believe that helps, in a way...


Until the next posts, good bye!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário