quinta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2013

Date of the trip

February 10th, 2014. Why about this date? 

So now it's official: the day of the trip has been chosen. Actually, not only chosen, but also confirmed since I paid an amount of U$50 to book my flight tickets, only to go. I know I haven't paid its full price yet, but it is now only a matter of time, to be more accurate, by January 10th I will have paid it all.


This isn't a picture of my real tickets! I will only have my hands on them next year, but this picture best represents the idea for now ;)

Well, our calendar at my home university is a mess due to periods of strike, so I hope I will be done with all the units I'm currently coursing, by the day of the trip. I believe it's gonna be all right!

PS: I was going to post this on the same day I posted about the visa, but I wasn't really inspired. I am still not inspired as I wish I would be now, but it is better go out this way because my final weeks are almost in and every student knows what this means!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário