segunda-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2013

Holidays mean... recess!

And I'm back! For some of those who follow my posts, sorry for these days away from here. I had to leave the blog aside for a while because every single student on this planet knows how crazy things get this time of the year, when finals come!

Let's see if I can get this straight: I'm travelling on the 10th of February and it is due around 2 or 3 weeks past half of the semester. Yes, the calendar here is crazy. So, what does it mean for me? It means I have to run against time to successfully finish the units I'm currently coursing at my home university before the semester ends and before everyone else(except for those in the same situation). The first part is gone, and when I come back to school next year, I will only have those 2 weeks to turn in projects and take final exams. Just easy, right?

Since this time of the year we have holidays and celebration of Christmas and New Year's, I'm on recess! What I was used to call "vacation", now I have to make do with "recess". I'm glad anyways haha

I will try to enjoy the most of these upcoming 2 weeks celebrating and relaxing! And posting! I also have to remember that this will be the last free time I will get to straighten some last things out before travelling... but we'll be in touch haha ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário