sexta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2014

Yes, I'm alive!

My sincere apologies! I knew it would take me long to post again after arriving in Australia... but it doesn't matter because here I am!

It's been over a week that the plane safely landed in Tullamarine(aka Melbourne Airport) and got me here in this amazing country. I arrived last wednesday, the 12th, around 8pm and 10pm at the Halls of Residence in Monash University, where I'm living now. I had an issue with my room and had to sleep in a temporary one for that night, but I solved it in no time the next morning.

Jetlag! I didn't know the meaning of this word until I felt it when I got here and the next few days. The trip lasted almost 2 days and the flights were really long! I flew from Rio to Sao Paulo, then from Sao Paulo to Abu Dhabi and, finally, from Abu Dhabi to Melbourne. Today I'm fine with the time difference and time itself, but during my first days here I completely lost track of it hahaha

So... "Yes!". That's the answer to the question I was asking myself before coming. "Is it gonna be like I expect? Just as awesome or what?" It's being great and I honestly believe this is gonna be the year of my life.

I know it's all new to me yet, but I'm loving it. As time passes by, I'm going to miss everything I've got back in Brasil... but I'm just trying to live day by day and enjoy it, because it is gonna fly by!

About photos and videos for now, I've been posting them on Facebook and Instagram, so I don't need to be posting here as well. As my first idea for this blog, I'm keeping it more as a record, especially with words which best represent what I'm felling at the moment.

Australia: great experiences so far, and a lot more yet to come!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário