domingo, 9 de fevereiro de 2014

Finally off to Australia!

Aaaand it came. The day I was so excited about and have been waiting for these past months finally came...

I have mixed feelings about it. Anxious as fuck, but in all different ways! Ideas come in and out of my mind because I can't focus on writing something straight. I expected it and it's being just like I thought I would.

I don't have much more to say, but I just want to have everyone aware of how much I love the people who have been by my side this whole time and care about me. This incredible support has been like a strong initial push towards an amazing journey!

I am sorry for not being able to say goodbye to everyone I wanted to, but on the bright side, years are flying by and I believe 2014 will be no different...

To the new friends I am yet to make and an amazing time I'm about to have, the wait is over. AUSTRALIA, I'M COMING!


PS: This is gonna be the last post in Brasil and I don't know when I'll be able to sit down again to write a new one. I'll try to get myself a new notebook as soon as I can!

Um comentário:

  1. Wish you the best my friend, you totally deserve it.
    I'm sure it's going to be and amazing experience!!!

    Matheus Crespo

    ResponderExcluir