sexta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2014

Changes in Da page

Hello, everyone!

Changes, changes, changes! Yeah, we've made some these past couple of days. I said "we" because I had a special help from my dear friend Lauro de Lacerda ;)

So, allow me to name some of these changes... most of them were made with the idea of adding simple, but interesting tools, and also thinking about getting some feedback from them people who read my blog. Yes, you! 

On the right, above my profile picture, there's a clock set to show both time and date of Melbourne, Australia (which is the city I'm going to) and Campos dos Goytacazes/RJ, Brasil (my hometown). Still on the right part, there's a "Worth a follow" section with links to blogs I find interest and recommend you to check out!

I have now enabled the option of allowing everyone to comment on the posts! Also on the comments, there's now the Facebook Like Button, so everyone can like the posts and show them on their facebook page.

And last, but not least: the top bar with quick links. Each link will re-direct you to another page. I'd like to call your attention to the Contact section. In this section, you can send me any comments, suggestions, ideas, criticism, etc. Those messages will go straight to my e-mail inbox! Please, be kind hahaha

Those are the changes for now. If there's any other big difference in design, layout or anything I find worth telling you, I will do that!

PS.: Today is Jan 10th. Which means Feb 10th is only 1 month away! :D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário